My Clients and Why They Engage Me
My clients are primarily involved in information-, knowledge- and technology-intensive industries, including media, content development, telecommunications, software development, and applied R&D.
The common theme is that they are experiencing ‘pain’: the pain may be significant and obvious, or emerging; that is, there is an awareness of potential problem that can be avoided via proactive measures.
The problem will likely be caused by:
– A new initiative launched by an existing competitor.
– An emerging competitor who has entered the market by using newer technologies to offer an innovative alternative.
– Migration of formerly loyal customers to a substitutable product delivered using newer technologies, often by a non-traditional competitor.
– Customers becoming more demanding as to how the product/service is made available to them.
– Changes in market demographics that require a repositioning of the product/service set to a different audience.
In short, they find that addressing the pain requires a change in the way they do business, and to do this, they need to change their understanding of, and approach to, their market and their customers.
I help my clients:
– Recognise, respond to and profit from transformational change.
– Make sense of growing complexity in their industry by identifying the most important underlying themes.
– Achieve significant growth by redefining their understanding of their market, business and customer.
– Implement change within their organisation and develop an internal culture of adaptability and agility.
If you would like more information, pleasecontact me.